Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Day Facial Serum

Simplicity is how I describe about my skincare routines. As working parent, I have really limited time to spend on skincare. But I'm willing to spend time for skincare formulation. Once I find the formula for my skin type which is sensitive and dry, I think that is a great success. This takes time of course. Lots of trial and error. With determination, Insha Allah, we will find a good working formula.

I started using this serum since June 2017. I had very sensitive skin with acne, blackhead, dark spot, uneven skin tone since teenager, not to mention the open pores. After 9 months applying the serum, I noticed my skin has a lot less acne and blackhead. I also noticed my face has better skin tone. Dark spots and old scars still there with some have lighten up. The serum has sunscreen protection which came from Carrot Seed EO and VCo.

So now let me share with you my simple formula for day facial serum.

Day Facial Serum

Ingredients
7 Drop Frank Drop
1 Drop Carrot Seed / Lavender / Geranium Essential Oil

Steps
  1. Wet the face with clean water. 
  2. Drop all ingredients on your hand and blend them together.
  3. Apply the blend on the face and neck, also armpit if you wish.

#alhamdulillah #diyformula #diyrecipe #diyremedy #homemadeproduct #naturalhealing #naturalproduct #homemadeandnatural #hairandskin #homemadenaturalskincare #homemadeandnaturalrecipe #essentialoil #younglivingmalaysia #younglivingshahalam #ningxiared #pureandnatural #loveyourbody #kerjadarirumah #serum #kecantikan #resepi #berubah #ambilpeduli #endometriosis

No comments:

Post a Comment

✿ [HOT] Kabinstay Pok Cop Kuala Terengganu @ Hiliran Chabang Tiga

  Nikmati suasana kabin di bandar Kuala Terengganu. Kabinstay ni berhadapan dengan Pasar Chabang Tiga. Teringin nak makan keropok lekor? Dek...